Communication officer is certainly the most versatile profession in communication. This hands-on communicator participates in the definition of communication strategy external and internal. Its role is to implement on-line communication actions (website, display, blog, community management, intranet), off-line (TV advertising, billboards, radio, etc.), print (internal newspaper, annual report, corporate brochure, etc.), events (stand, managerial meeting, inauguration, product launch, etc.) , public relations (press relations, private party, etc.). Then he is in charge of the evaluation of communication actions (statistical monitoring, satisfaction questionnaire, press review, etc.). It directly manages providers (communication agencies, media agencies, freelancers, etc.), partnerships (sponsoring, sponsorship) and follows the budget.
Concretely, he writes the content to be broadcast, manages the media at his disposal, organizes events for both internal and external audiences.
- Writing skills, good listening skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player and ability to work in project mode
- Versatility, dynamism, creativity, spirit of synthesis
- Mastery of office tools, CMS and social media
- Diploma: Bac + 5 specialized in Communication.
- Beginners: € 2 net monthly.
- Confirmed: € 2 net monthly.
Are you looking for a job? Follow the guide here 👉 Marketing Communication Manager job