The Human Resources (HR) communications manager acts as a bridge between the Human Resources department and employees, and even candidates for recruitment.
Its role is to disseminate any information relating to the place of the individual in the company. The HR communications manager promotes HR policies and tools (social policies, career management, training, remuneration, benefits, workplace safety, etc.) to employees, develops the employer brand to attract the best candidates, and puts implement the integration process for newcomers.
Concretely, he writes the content to be broadcast, manages the media at his disposal (intranet, website dedicated to recruitment, social media, etc.), organizes events (career forum, speed recruiting, integration seminar, managerial meeting, etc.), manages relations with higher education, and supports the company in change management.
- Writing skills, good listening skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player and ability to work in project mode
- Versatility, dynamism, creativity, spirit of synthesis
- Mastery of office tools, CMS and social media
- Diploma: Bac + 5 specialized in Communication.
- Beginners: € 2 net monthly.
- Confirmed: € 2 net monthly.