The purpose of this Data Protection and Security Charter is to inform you of the commitments and practical measures taken by WAC & Co to ensure that your personal data is respected when you use this website.
The information collected on this Site is recorded in a computerized file by WAC & Co, operating under the name of We Are COM, by the Data Controller.
The consultation of this site can be carried out anonymously. In this context, the User can consult it without prior identification and obtain all the information on the offers marketed.
DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
When personal data is collected directly from the User, this collection is always carried out in a fair and informative manner thanks to the presence of informative notices allowing in particular access to this Charter.
It being specified that personal data should be understood to mean any information directly or indirectly identifying a natural person (eg name, telephone number, etc.).
The Data Controller ensures that the personal data requested from the User is proportionate and necessary for the purpose of the collection.
- INFRA: INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND SIMILAR
a) Categories of Personal Data
The data collected is connection data (IP address, logs, etc.).
Identification data (name, first name, email, telephone number) as well as data relating to personal life in the form of a question concerning the hours during which the User can be contacted and his professional project, are collected on the site via contact forms.
It is specified that the fields followed by an asterisk are obligatory. Otherwise, the request cannot be processed.
The personal data thus collected makes it possible to take each situation into account.
b) Processing and Purposes
The personal data will be used for the following purpose: management of your request by a We Are COM employee so that the latter can present to you the offers marketed by We Are COM as part of a professional project.
Your personal data may be completed and subject to other processing if you wish, after your interview with a We Are COM employee, to benefit from the services of We Are COM and / or its partners. To find out more, we invite you to read article 11 Data protection of our General Conditions of Sale in by clicking here.
- c) Legal basis for processing
The processing is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the User.
DATA COLLECTED AND CONSERVATION PERIOD
Your personal data is kept and processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose pursued and at most for a period corresponding to the duration of the contractual relationship or the business relationship, plus the time necessary for liquidation and consolidation. rights, limitation periods and exhaustion of remedies.
To meet its legal obligations or respond to requests from regulators and administrative authorities, as well as for historical, statistical or scientific research purposes, they may be archived under the conditions provided for by law.
Other retention periods:
- 12 months from the deposit of cookies in the User's equipment;
- 13 months for connection data (IP address, logs, etc.)
At the end of these periods, the personal data will either be deleted or anonymized and used for historical, research and statistical purposes.
RECIPIENTS OF COLLECTED DATA
Your personal data is intended for WAC & Co and its subcontractors, for the purposes described above.
Your personal data is stored in France.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND SIMILAR
What is a Cookie ?
When consulting our site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be saved in "Cookies" files installed on your terminal, subject to the choices you have expressed regarding Cookies and which you can modify at any time. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The term "Cookie" covers in particular:
- “http” cookies,
- “flash” cookies,
- the result of the fingerprint calculation in the case of “fingerprinting” (calculation of a unique machine identifier based on elements of its configuration for tracking purposes),
- invisible pixels or “web bugs”,
- any other identifier generated by software or an operating system, for example.
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is subordinate to the will of the User of the terminal, that this one can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software; also said browser.
If you have accepted in your browser the recording of cookies in your terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your terminal. They will be readable only by their issuer.
If you refuse the recording of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are recorded there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services which require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we - or our service providers - could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
What cookies are issued on the Site?
When you connect to our site, subject to your choices, we may have to install various cookies on your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser on your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices.
The cookies we use allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, according to the viewing or reading hardware and software that your terminal contains;
- memorize information relating to a form that you have completed on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site;
- to give you access to reserved and personal areas of our site such as your Member Area, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to a content or a service after a certain period of time;
- to count the total number of advertisements displayed by us on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising agency, site / dissemination medium) and to establish statistics;
About the cookies accompanying our advertising content distributed by third parties?
When you access a site / application containing advertising space showing one of our advertisements, this advertisement may contain a cookie. This cookie may, subject to your choices, be saved in your terminal and allow us to recognize the browser on your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
Cookies integrated into our advertisements disseminated by third parties are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to our site, which you can express to anyone. moment.
The Cookies that we issue allow us, if your terminal has enabled them to be recorded, according to your choices:
- to count the number of displays and activations of our advertising content disseminated on third party sites / applications, to identify this content and these sites / applications, to determine the number of users who clicked on each content;
- to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising agency, site / dissemination medium) and to establish statistics;
- to adapt the presentation of the site to which one of our advertising content leads, according to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site and according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal contains;
- to follow the subsequent navigation carried out by your terminal on sites / applications or on other advertising content.
How to exercise your choices regarding cookies?
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
The choices are offered to you by your browser software.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
To find out about the procedures specific to your browser (Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer), we invite you to consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les- to master
The User has rights over the personal data concerning him which is collected and processed in the context of the use of the Site:
- The right to ask the Data Controller for access, rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing, as well as to exercise their rights of opposition and data portability.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling as well as, for any processing based on consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time, without undermining the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
- The right to exercise their rights online and to file a complaint with the CNIL.
- The right to formulate directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978. These directives may be general or specific.
Your rights of access, rectification or erasure, limitation, opposition and portability of data concerning you
The information communicated by the User may give rise by the latter to the exercise of his rights of access, rectification, limitation and opposition provided for by the regulations on personal data.
You have the right to access the personal data that has been collected about you and to exercise this right easily and at reasonable intervals. This allows you to learn about the processing (s) to which you are subject and to verify their lawfulness.
You can request and obtain as soon as possible the rectification of data concerning you which are inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to obtain the erasure, as soon as possible, of personal data concerning you when:
- these data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- you wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and that there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- you wish to object to the processing and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
- your data has been processed unlawfully.
- your data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation provided for by Union or French law.
- You can obtain the restriction of the processing concerning you when one of the following applies:
- when you believe that the data processed is inaccurate.
- the processing to which you are subject is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data.
- the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for processing but only for the challenge, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- you have objected to the processing of your data and it is necessary to verify whether the legitimate reasons pursued by the processing prevail over yours, the processing of your data is therefore limited during this verification period.
Your right to object allows you to object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons relating to a particular situation concerning you, if the processing is based on a legitimate interest that we pursue, your request will be taken into account unless it is proven that the processing carried out by us responds to legitimate and compelling reasons prevailing over the interests and rights and freedoms justifying your request, or if it is necessary for the challenge, exercise or defense of our rights in court.
- without reason when the processing is carried out for the purposes of commercial prospecting.
You have the right to the portability of data concerning you, that is to say the possibility of having them communicated to you as well as to request that your data be transmitted to another player in the market. It being specified that the right of portability only applies to processing based on consent or on a contract and carried out using automated processes.
You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you unless this automated individual decision is necessary for the conclusion or the performance of a contract or if it is authorized by law. Apart from these two cases, your consent is a necessary prerequisite for the aforementioned processing. In general, when the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing.
When your personal data is used for commercial prospecting purposes.
In accordance with applicable regulations, any prospecting by automatic call machine, email, sms / mms or fax, as well as any transfer or rental of data for prospecting purposes using these means, will only be carried out with the prior consent of the affected user.
If you agree to receive such prospecting messages from WAC & Co by checking the acceptance boxes provided for this purpose on this site, you will be able to revoke this consent at any time, and in particular each of the prospecting e-mails will offer you the possibility of objecting for the future to the sending of new prospecting e-mails via an unsubscribe link.
In addition, if you do not wish to be the subject of commercial prospecting by telephone, you can subscribe to the Bloctel opposition list. For more information, we invite you to go to the bloctel.gouv.fr website.
At any time and free of charge, you can oppose any prospecting by other means. The stamp costs will be reimbursed to you on request.
You have the possibility to submit a complaint to the CNIL and to exercise your rights online.
You can lodge a complaint with the CNIL, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, if you consider that the processing of personal data to which you are subject does not comply with the regulations on personal data.
For any request relating to the exercise of the aforementioned rights contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
WAC & Co
49-53 avenue de la Division Leclerc
By e-mail :
We draw your attention to the fact that requests of a nominative nature require you to verify your identity, in order to protect your security and your privacy. For such a request, we thank you for sending us your question along with a copy of your identity document.
WAC & Co implements technical and organizational security measures intended to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the sessions and transactions that you carry out on this site. As an indication, and in a non-exhaustive way, several details are provided below.
- SSL security protocol: All exchanges between our servers and your browser are encrypted using SSL (Security Socket Layer). This technology ensures user authentication, confidentiality and integrity of the data exchanged.
- Physical and logical security: The security of our server - hosted by OVH - is provided physically by restricted access (secure premises, authorized personnel), and thanks to the presence of firewalls.
- Signage: your browser displays signage in the status bar.
The security of online payments is ensured by several measures:
- Encryption of sensitive card data,
- Systematic authorization requests make it possible to guarantee payments subject to compliance with all security measures,
- The 3-D Secure authentication system.
Last updated on 18/06/2021