Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l’anglais étant la langue de travail.
Communications Projects Lead
Europe-based, reporting to head of Change Communications.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You’ll be surprised by what you can achieve in a short time at Sanofi. So be ready to explore new ideas and embrace change. In your role of Communication ProjectsLead, you’ll be a key member of the global Engagement and Change Communications team. You’ll pursue progress and help Sanofians feel that Sanofi is making a meaningful shift in making and keeping things simple, and that everyone has a role to play in reducing complexity.
How? To start with by leading communications and engagement for the “Volcano” project, a strategic, highly visible CEO-sponsored initiative which is driving simplification in process and in our culture globally across Sanofi. By being the trusted (change) communications partner for the Volcano Project Lead, Volcano Workstream Leads and other key internal stakeholders. By crafting memorable change communications plans for each Volcano workstream that help change stick. By supporting global employee engagement for the simplification that is driven on a global, team and individual level. And by working seamlessly with our Country comms colleagues to make sure we have excellent local activation.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the global Volcano employee communications strategy and plan
- Help develop and sequence global employee comms following change management/comms
- Give input to and review global employee comms deliverables
- Help engage comms colleagues in countries, GBUs and GFs etc.
- Work hand-in-glove with the Volcano global project lead, the Volcano workstream leads, the head of Engagement and Change Communications and other key colleagues to ensure a seamless comms experience of each Volcano deliverable from
- Pre-go live: change, stakeholders etc.
- To global go-live: feedback loop from employees back to workstream leads to answer questions, follow-up etc.
- To post go-live: help workstream leads to continue to engage key stakeholders in next phases of rollout etc.
- Design and execute change communications and stakeholder materials for each of the Volcano workstreams, as part of their change management plans and rollout
- Engage and support our comms colleagues in the countries, business units and functions to make sure our global activities have the best local activation: relevance to local employee audiences, content for adaptation, connection to local engagement plans etc.
- Seasoned, highly organized communications leader with strong project management skills and content capabilities (in English)
- Expertise in driving communications with multiple stakeholders (at all levels of the organization) and deliverables in a complex, matrixed and international environment
- Proven track record of delivering creative/disruptive communications campaigns that cut through the noise
- Experienced in employee/engagement/change/transformation communications
- Capable of working effectively in an ambiguous and evolving landscape
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills. Fluency in/great working knowledge of French (written and spoken) is a plus
“Project Volcano” is a CEO-sponsored, Sanofi-wide, two-year simplification drive across the organization.
The project aims to reduce complexity, bureaucracy and improve the employee experience. Employees raised the topic during the company’s all employee engagement survey (“Your Voice”) in November 2021.
The goal is that Sanofians see and experience a tangible difference over the next 24 months.
- At a global level, the Volcano team is working on ways to radically simplify eight cross-business processes: Purchasing, Healthcare professional event management. Hiring & on-/off-boarding. Learning, strategic planning. Supercharging execution discipline. Maximizing the value of audit processes. Decision-making/accountability at right level
- The Volcano team has committed to deliver at least 24 significant simplifications in the next 24 months
- Work has already started and will continue with a high intensity right through to 2023
- The Volcano project team is also looking at simplification on a team- and individual level: equipping every employee to tackle complexity in their own job with an intuitive, digital toolkit and support from a Simplifier Community of internal experts
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter fr.jobs.sanofi.com.