Guaranteeing quality, ensuring Health and Safety, mitigating risks and improving performance as well as environmental protection and social responsibility… This is what Bureau Veritas is about. Our mission: Shaping a World of Trust by ensuring responsible progress.
We are proud to say that our employees throughout the world can Leave their Mark, due to our strong values: Trusted, Responsible, Ambitious & Humble, Open & Inclusive.
Do you want to join the community of 82,000 Bureau Veritas Trust Makers and contribute to our group’s growth on the web ecosystem? We are looking for our future Web Manager!
As part of a team of 6, and under the Head of Editorial & Web, you will be responsible for managing Bureau Veritas’ corporate website and overseeing the web ecosystem globally. In your role, you will enhance BV’s awareness, reflect the Group’s global strategy, and make the brand shine.
You will be the guarantor of the efficiency of BV’s corporate website, and the network of web managers across BV will consider you as the expert for all topics related to the web ecosystem.
Your main responsibilities
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading BV’s websites while ensuring overall consistency
- Performing maintenance, guaranteeing security of BV’s websites, and ensuring full compliance with all laws and regulations
- Being proactive in maximizing content on the corporate website and through the web ecosystem
- Providing regular performance metrics and analysis, and proposing short-, medium- and long-term improvement strategies accordingly
- Evaluating and recommending new technologies that may be used in website development
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies to improve website rankings in search engine results pages
You are fluent in English; or you are a native English speaker with fluent French.
You have a Master’s degree (ideally in web development, web design and/or web strategy), with at least 5 years’ experience in the sector at an international, ideally listed, company.
You have high-level technical skills (such as coding and troubleshooting, knowledge of HTML, CSS and other programming languages), excellent content creation, writing skills and attention to detail, and a great knowledge of SEO/SEM techniques. A knowledge of Office 365 tools would be a strong asset.
You are enthusiastic, creative, curious, dynamic, proactive and rigorous. You are interested by topics related to industry challenges and sustainability.
Finally, you enjoy working as part of a team, and you know how to work in an international setting.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.linkedin.com.